POSSIBLE believes that our clients and their customers want content wherever they are, on any screen available. That means we must design and develop our solutions with service-oriented architecture and responsive design top of mind. This is enabled by robust front-end and back-end development skills.
Our teams are experts across all applications and platforms, allowing us to focus on finding the best solution.
APPLICATIONS & PLATFORMS
- Frameworks – Angular, JQuery, Mean.io, Backbone, Ember, Grunt
- Native Mobile – iOS, Android, BlackBerry RIM, Windows Phone
- Desktop/Touch/Media –AIR, WPF, Flex/Flash, Silverlight, Win8/Surface
- Social Networking–Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest, WordPress
- Open source server – PHP (Cake, Zend), Python, Java (SpringMVC, Grails), Node.js
- Microsoft server–C#, ASP.NET, (ASP MVC, Razor)
- Cloud computing– Amazon EC2, Azure, Google App Engine
- Databases – Oracle, SQL Server, MySql, Cassandra, Mongo, Amazon RDS, SimpleDB, DB2
- API & Web Services Development and Integration– REST, JSON, XML
- CMS Implementations – Sitecore, Adobe AEM, Oracle Web Center Sites, EpiServer, Sharepoint, Drupal, WordPress, Documentum, TeamSite
- ECommerce – EpiServer, ATG, Magento, Sitecore, Hybris
- Search Integration – Google Search Appliance, Lucene, Solr, Coveo