LEARN with POSSIBLE: Increasing Engagement and Awareness
LEARN with POSSIBLE is a series of free learning sessions on digital strategy and online marketing. We know that in the nonprofit world, people like you wear several hats. For instance, it’s not uncommon for a communications coordinator to also own the organization’s website and online marketing efforts—on top of several other urgent needs.
Knowing this, POSSIBLE has created a series of bi-monthly sessions that will cover best practices in the digital space. Each session will tackle a particular subject or focus, tailored around common issues or obstacles nonprofits face with their website, social media, and overall digital efforts. We’ll go over strategy, implementation, and trends to keep you ahead in a constantly changing digital landscape.
Session 1: Increasing Engagement & Awareness Thursday, December 5th, 5-7pm in the POSSIBLE Z-Bar in Seattle
In this kickoff session, we will discuss how nonprofits can increase engagement through social media and a website. Topics will include:
- The unique roles your website and social media should play.
- Best practices for each social channel and the purpose they serve.
- What current or potential volunteers and donors want to see.
- Making your nonprofit's message stand out and increasing awareness.
- Trends and new tech for nonprofits.
RSVP for your spot today!
Download the presentation deck here (PDF).